Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Cozaar: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
In rare cases, Generic Cozaar can cause a condition that results in the breakdown of skeletal muscle tissue, leading to kidney failure. Call your doctor right away if you have unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness especially if you also have fever, unusual tiredness, and dark colored urine.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- a feeling that you might pass out;
- pain or burning when you urinate;
- pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating;
- wheezing, chest pain;
- drowsiness, confusion, mood changes, increased thirst, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting;
- swelling, weight gain, feeling short of breath, urinating less than usual or not at all; or
- high potassium (slow heart rate, weak pulse, muscle weakness, tingly feeling).
Common Generic Cozaar side effects may include:
- cold or flu symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat, fever;
- dry cough;
- muscle cramps;
- pain in your legs or back;
- stomach pain, diarrhea;
- headache, dizziness;
- tired feeling; or
- sleep problems (insomnia).
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.